"

Pokémon Emerald Remake Hints Videos: Part 13! Hoenn visitors with references!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 23:37     +1   -1

Group:
Amministratori

Pokémon Emerald Remake Hints Videos: Part 13! Hoenn visitors with references!

Registrati al forum, per poter commentare e goderti le news e i vari articoli presenti nel forum! E ricordatevi di esprimere i vostri commenti!

CITAZIONE
Hey there everyone!

It has been a very long time since I last uploaded a Pokémon Emerald Remake Hint video and as you can see, this is Part 13. As the possibilities are indicating for Emerald mostly rather than Ruby & Sapphire, the video title then has Emerald in it instead of Ruby & Sapphire. This doesn't mean though that I'm saying they won't remake Ruby & Sapphire. Everything is possible and that's what I've always said and this is a research, not a confirmation and that's what a research is about, to point what the hints are showing or what they mean and not what else they could mean or else they would be themed in a color that is of that other thing we weren't talking about.

Hints are clues that lead to something and they could be right or wrong until proven. That's what a research is about, to findout more and more till one can make a conclusion and there are times when a research will show the truth mentioned from the beginning.

In the Unova region, there are people referring to other regions and in this video I'm showing you some. Let's watch! :D
Categoria:

Giochi
Tag:
Deoxys Jirachi Latias Latios

SPOILER (click to view)
Wait, what town is the ace trainer talking about in 5:27? And I like your points, but the one with the pokeballs in the pokemon center I think was just coincidence. And if they were a remake wouldn't it be Ruby and Sapphire? They could have it be more like Emerald though, right? I may be wrong, but in the original Gold and Silver you didn't keep seing Suicune right? And then they also put Eusine in HGSS so maybe they would make Wallace the champion in the remakes. *whoa, long comment XD
naviproductions 4 giorni fa

WHEN they remake Hoenn, I am so getting it~

My thoughts, it'll be Aqua Sapphire and Magma Ruby. :D
innrsakura18 5 giorni fa

THIS IS MIND BLOWING TO SEE YOU DECODE THIS! THIS IS NATIONAL TREASURE POKEMON STYLE!!!!!! great movie by the way :D
pokemoninmahsoul147 6 giorni fa

THIS IS MIND BLOWING TO SEE YOU DECODE THIS! THIS IS NATIONAL TREASURE POKEMON STYLE!!!!!! great movie by the way :D
pokemoninmahsoul147 6 giorni fa

thumbs up if all of you hoenn fans have the assumption you might cry when the hoenn remakes come out! i know i might
pokemoninmahsoul147 6 giorni fa 7

@pokemoninmahsoul147 Yeah hoeen was my favorite region i dont know way people didnt like is so much :/
Maurisits94 2 giorni fa

hmm...I guess you make sense, here, man....

btw, your "Clay's Gym w/ Emeralds" theory kinda makes sense...cuz if you think about it, why does it just so happen that Clay is the FIFTH Gym Leader?

(5th Gym=5th Generation)
McRnB503 1 sett. fa

AT LAST!!
psmaster789 1 sett. fa

there's going to be an emerald remake, i'm pretty sure! but it'll probably be named (something)ruby and (something)sapphire. two games, just with emerald features and a bunch of new features too. like HeartGold and SoulSilver. thats what i think :3
LlamasInYourCloset 1 sett. fa

I would rather have it be an Emerald remake because it was one of the best games in the series. It introduced the Battle Frontier,  new character designs, and it was the first to have a trio legendary group of games in that series.
Jesusgldtr 1 sett. fa

i found something interesting in Emerald. idk if anyone else saw this, but i found snivy in emerald. if u go 2 the museum in lilicove, go to the painting that says "its a painting of a GRASS POKEMON swaying in a breeze." if u look closely at the painting, you'll see snivys head in the top right corner. no joke. its there.
Maxj2009 1 sett. fa

@Maxj2009

i found a pic of it and i dont see a snivy?? :/
twinkletoesstar 1 sett. fa

For the last time, it would be a RUBY and SAPPHIRE remake; NOT Emerald
MyuuKitty 1 sett. fa

How u got the Venusaur for the c-gear!? O_O
7carlxx 1 sett. fa

They also made a new cactus pokemon. Tell me that isnt a hint. ;) lol
BigBoy1797 1 sett. fa

how do you make those pokemon picture move in your screen
wuaiheng 1 sett. fa

How do u change how ur c gear looks?
PikaPower131313 2 sett. fa

can some one give me a tornadarus and ill give them a shiny mew or arceus anything u want please
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

@lugiaXD1 is the mew japanese, is it from hoenn?
CrowHD 2 sett. fa

@CrowHD yes its from hoen its not japanese are u going to trade me a tornaorus or what for my shiny mew it doesnt have a japenese name or nick name are we going to trade man give me a tornadorus an ill trade
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

oh wow the 5th gyms emeralds doesnt prove anthing there just eneralds
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

No, I'm pretty sure its going to be a Ruby and Sapphire remake. It would be odd for Pokemon to release a remake of the two combined, they never released a remake for Crystal or Yellow, but they did for Gold, Silver, Red and Blue.
TheBricksterable 2 sett. fa

How did you get the Venusaur C-Gear Skin? The GL hasn't even opened yet!
awsomeguy808 2 sett. fa

DANG IT! I want R/S remakes so i can have 2 copies without getting yelled at by my parents for trying to make them buy rhe same thing twice. DX
Bakuzylo231 2 sett. fa

Who is your favorite Unova gym leader Ranberth? P.S (you are really good at finding these hints! I would have never thought of the pokeball shift! Pure genius! lolz) :)
zooka0619 2 sett. fa

I was wondering, how did you get the venusaur on your bottom screen? And by the way, I don't see why people are complaining. I understood the entire video
stripedleo3 2 sett. fa 6

@stripedleo3 It's a C-Gear skin. They're obtainable on Pokemon Dreamworld for your game.
xXLeft4DeadRulzXx 1 sett. fa

@xXLeft4DeadRulzXx But the DreamWorld is not out yet...? I8.
pokefanchris1997 1 sett. fa

@pokefanchris1997

You CAN get it on emulators or on the Japanese version, though.
xXLeft4DeadRulzXx 1 sett. fa

@stripedleo3 its a c gear skin thats being distributed at the Pokemon global link website, or at least the japanese one. not sure about the english
NekoMimi03 1 giorno fa

ok guys i want you guys to make a video proving that there will be a higher chance of r/s remake instead of an emerald remake becuz as far as i know (and ranbert) emerald have higher possibilities becuz of the hints that pokecompany is making. i see little to no hints for ruby sapphire. the hint of "firered,leafgreen,heartgold soulsilver" is not a big enough hint. if you guys can make more videos of hints than this guy, i would commend you but for now you guys are just dumbasses having no sense
kay9ine1 2 sett. fa

Hoenn is my all time favorite region! My favorite pokemon is Kyurem now too! if they make grey, Im definatly getting it!!
Ktrainer22 2 sett. fa

I'm wondering if they're remaking the battle frontier...
ZoneTechProductions 2 sett. fa

Could someone trade me a legit shiny mew? i can offer anything
CrowHD 2 sett. fa

@CrowHD @CrowHD ill give u one but u have to give me a tornadorus
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

@CrowHD yes its from the hoen and its shiny yes
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

@lugiaXD1 Ok, but what is tornadus
CrowHD 2 sett. fa

@CrowHD its the 5th gen pokemon
lugiaXD1 2 sett. fa

@lugiaXD1 so the mew is japanese? 
CrowHD 2 sett. fa

since both Groudon and Kyogre were able to be obtained in HG/SS i dont think they will remake ruby and sapphire for the DS but they will for the 3ds i believe!
dexvargas 2 sett. fa

big deal, every generation is referenced in this game
gogeta5782 3 sett. fa

Always love watching these hint videos gives me hope that a remake will be coming soon =D
grayfox3635 3 sett. fa

This is too awesome! :D
FrostMaster11 3 sett. fa

Someone tell me why this guy made 13 pointless videos on this.
FruityBlender 3 sett. fa

i member ruby and i had a mudkip :D good times
megapichu123 3 sett. fa

I love Hoenn. I will admit that it isnt the best region, but its the region I have most of my memories from. Pokemon Ruby was the first game I played through myself (I did have Pokemon SIlver before that, but both my Dad and I played it, because I always got lost :P) I remeber being so happy when I got Ruby, shitting myself in excitment (well, not quite, but I was close xD) Picking Torchic to start my journey, cause he appealed to me, and eventually catching Rayquaza. (I had a tough time.)
Mixtrippin 3 sett. fa

Why remake Emerald? If the remade Ruby and Sapphire they would make twice as much money :P
GoldnSilver7ismygod 3 sett. fa

Also when you reach skyla's gym city place she says something like "you're talking like Kanto or Hoenn is right around the courner!" Notice? HOENN!
Pokemongod777 3 sett. fa

Once again, Ranberth rapes Nintendo's latest game by saying: "OMG, GREEN GRASS! THATS AN EMERALD HINT!". lol.

no offence, Ran, your one of my faves on yutube. ^_^
TheBlaziken437 3 sett. fa

@TheBlaziken437 he never said green grass is hint. and hes just refering to things that are hints like emerald shaped roofs, that is a good hint
kay9ine1 2 sett. fa

@kay9ine1 that

my friend

was the joke.

Why is it that the guys on the internet these days have NO sence of humor?
TheBlaziken437 2 sett. fa

@TheBlaziken437 i know, i have a sense of humor, and you can't spell sense right. i guess that a joke on april fools day right?
kay9ine1 1 sett. fa

@kay9ine1 ...2 days before april First, that was definatly an April Fools day joke. -_-'
TheBlaziken437 1 sett. fa

@TheBlaziken437 yup
kay9ine1 1 sett. fa

@kay9ine1 totally.
TheBlaziken437 1 sett. fa

pokemon has always had patern. new gen then re do the next gen on the line (silver & gold where last so it is ruby and sapphire) then make the third of the new gen (gray).
mrblue272 4 sett. fa

I have to say your videos arnt bad, but the only way i will ever believe there is gana be a remake of emerald is when they FIRST remake pokemon Yellow, witch i hate to say it they my never do. They will bring back Diamond and pearl witch will more un-likely be the next games to come out after the 3rd Unova game comes out.
Kikster13 4 sett. fa

@Kikster13 the first gen is already remade, no need to do it again.
Darkcurse101 3 sett. fa

Dear Ranberth,by all means this is not meant in a neggotive way,but why is it that you never do gamewalkthroughs it would make you an even better pkmn reporter.
gabrielhexflare11280 1 mese fa

how do u record with the 3ds and stuff?
wiiboy4500 1 mese fa

The biggest I've ever seen is this from HG/SS:

Steven-

"Oh, I never got your name.

...But I won't ask for it this time. Our fun will have to wait for the right time."

If that's not a hint I don't know what is, I also believe Ranberth used that in one of his previous hint videos.
sasuke3177 1 mese fa

I hate these videos. All they do is spoil Black for me and show me tiny bits of Hoenn they put in Unova. It's no big deal. Like, OH I SEE A GUY SAYING HE IS FROM HOENN, THAT IS A HINT!

No, it's just a guy from Hoenn in Unova. It's like Ash coming to Unova. Jesus.
DarkDialga416 1 mese fa

@DarkDialga416 In Heartgold, a Rocket Grunt hinted at his homeland being Unova. And look at that! We got Black and White in which the grunt makes an appearance in! It's perfectly natural to follow follow a pattern rather than just ignore it.
sk8erkid6485 1 mese fa

@DarkDialga416 You saw anyone coming from any other place, doesnt that make Hoenn look more suspicious?
Darkcurse101 3 sett. fa

in the sixth genretion Pokemon Bright Diamond and Clear Pearl
mariobrosvswariobros 1 mese fa

@mariobrosvswariobros will they even go that far haha.....i hope they do but diamond and pearls graphics are fairly updated
jack100200300 4 sett. fa

Hey i thought maybe they made Kyurem for a third game (like in sinnoh and hoenn) because Reshiram-white Zekrom-black and Kyurem is GRAY so it would fi in perfectly! it would be like Neon version or steal version or something cool!
AceTrainerCory 1 mese fa
Č stato segnalato come spam mostra
FruityBlender 1 mese fa 9

@FruityBlender Fuck off, bro
Francois878 4 sett. fa

8:42 look a GREEN button!!
34500tube 1 mese fa

8:42 Look, a GREEN switch!
34500tube 1 mese fa

ranberth. im subscribed, im not a troll and the hoenn games are my favourite BUT RUBY and SAPHIRE are being remade. not emrald. im sorry
player12345ification 1 mese fa

why is half the video just you fucking around doing nothing. this video shouldnt have to be ten minutes long
gogeta5782 1 mese fa

its good but would you please make the footage larger next time? i barley saw anything.
blackosw22 1 mese fa

do the c gear JP codes work on US game
brysondd24 1 mese fa

i really really hope there is a remake

personally while playing black and white i constantly remembered Hoenn region.
smash61lol 1 mese fa

Also dont forget how the guidebook for heartgold and soulsilver show the hoeen starters and evolved forms. (it doesn't include anything post game in the one i have, so its not a reference to the silph co. thing., its actually in some general info chapters.)
Zinkr7 1 mese fa

yea... personally cant wait if a hoenn remake comes out. saphire was the first pokeomn game i got. although i played ruby more when i got ruby. I'm happy today though. today i caught the last 2 pokemon to add to my team of 6. i added klink and litwick to stoutland, serperior, samurwott or whatever its called and unfenzt or hoever its spelled. their names, hard to spell. the best part is, my litwick is a legit shiny litwick. i acnt wait until it fully evolves.
Zinkr7 1 mese fa

Hoenn Is awesome BUT if you havent realized this, Ranberth Pokemon goes by pattern As you can see there are remakes by engine or as you call it generation for example on the 4 gen there was soul silver and in the 3 there was fire red now since we alredy did them wich one is next its the hoenn ones and of course its on saphire and ruby why because they dont put the special editions cause there would only be one game wich means less money check the patterns if you dont belive me.
bradchikenheart2 1 mese fa

@bradchikenheart2 yea, thats right, there is a pattern, 1st gen, 2nd gen 3rd gen, 1st gen, 4th gen, 2nd gen, 5th gen, now maybe 3rd gen and who noes, if the pattern continues the way i see it maybe another 1st gen, (doubtful.) however, please note that the creators can do whatever they want. they can break the pattern if they want to. so they dont have to do a hoenn remake. (with all the other evidence though, such an arguement is hard to make.) but just saying, they dont have to follow patterns
Zinkr7 1 mese fa

@Zinkr7 that they dont have to doesnt make them dont do it :)
Darkcurse101 3 sett. fa

@Darkcurse101 but if they do have to that doesn't make them do it... wait a second... that doesn't make sense. well anyways, i believe they are going to make an emerald/ruby/sapphire/cheese remake. im just saying no one has any actual evidence. (as in, it hasn't been announced and such.)
Zinkr7 3 sett. fa

@Zinkr7 I agree with you, and please read my comment again. I wrote it correctly in a way that makes sense.
Darkcurse101 3 sett. fa

@Darkcurse101 i know your comment made sense. i was saying mine didn't.
Zinkr7 3 sett. fa

I'm sorry, but Mews tail is really suggevtive 9Bad spellelr, also please ignore my perverted mind.}
mmmariamaria 1 mese fa

@mmmariamaria LMFAO!!!
player12345ification 1 mese fa

Finally more info
Chargersball1 1 mese fa

anybody notice the green 3ds ?
thechibimushroom 1 mese fa

@thechibimushroom no duhhh
kingdomhearts3bbs 1 mese fa

I noticed a possible hint the title screen music of black and white is like a remix of the one in RSE
Klonoahedgehog 1 mese fa

ranberth i have seen pictures of a new pokemon mystery dungeon game for wii.

are these real or not?
raptorgod9 1 mese fa

I was just very happy to see that they sell MooMoo milk, haha.
Milk4ppl 1 mese fa

Ranberth!!!! Please tell me how you got the moving pokemon sprites at the bottom of your videos. Please, coz i wanna do the same thing. U've helped me with things in the past and i would really appreciate knowing. thanks, Thomas.
mariomadness12 1 mese fa

If they remake Ruby or Sapphire, I'll just go Meh...

If they remake Emerald, you will literally see me doing a cheer.
MiyakoWuvesBerry 1 mese fa

cool a emerald 3ds!!!
xrEd25x 1 mese fa

@xrEd25x

Yes, Red, Orange, Purple and Green are upcoming colors for 3ds.
BrainFreezeMovies 1 mese fa

i hope its soon i already beat white US version
mariobrosvswariobros 1 mese fa

I WOULD LOVE TOO SEE A NEW EMERALD
warthur8 1 mese fa

I was thinking the same thing when I was at the 5th gym yesterday, although I think all the things you see as Emerald hints, are really just hints to Ruby and Sapphire remakes with Emerald components, such as the Battle Frontier, catching both legendaries, the Groudon vs. Kyogre battle, etc.
sasuke3177 1 mese fa

2:40 oh snap that music was jammin, I'm getting the Black Version now. I made my mind up! Generation 5 here I come!
Byronthesaturnling 1 mese fa

um... the in game text is to hard to read in our new video format. if i englarge it the text is just blurry
iAmit93i 1 mese fa

@iAmit93i Click on the HD button, lol
TheZenMovies 1 mese fa

i want a hoenn remake but i dont think every green thing in a game is a hint
hankikinnz 1 mese fa

ZOMG HOEN REMAKE WOULD BE AWESOME!
XxMijumarUxX 1 mese fa

I really hope so.I grew up with the original Red and Yellow,But I fell in love with Sapphire and Ruby!

I hope they remake them! <3
kumiko26 1 mese fa

I hope they either release the remake of Emerald on the regular DS or the 3DS, because that'd be pretty cool to add the 3D effects of the 3DS
MewLovesChocolate 1 mese fa

yea but one problem Pokemon Emerald has 2 Evil Team Organization

while B/W only has one Team Plasma

so i see a Pokemon Grey doing that maybe with the Return of Team Rocket

than we will have Pokemon Emerald on the Nintendo 3DS ^.=.^
DraBahamutShirocenny 1 mese fa

Oh, u already found the reference. I feel stupid for messaging it to..
Orangeninja5000 1 mese fa

I hope they remake Pokemon Emerald, Hoenn is my favourite region :D
rockhoppe 1 mese fa

i noticed something on my pokemon black. the music for the shopping mart on route 9 is a remix of the hoenn poke mart music :D
dsi7000 1 mese fa

If there is something else that could also be a clue is the fact that one of the pokemon was thought to be a evolution to Luvdic when apparently it was conformed that it wasn't so I could guess that is a reference to pokemon from Pokemon Emerald.
CC007TV 1 mese fa

how do you make the little guys at the bottom? you know, celibi, zekrom, reshiram, etc.
tubbyor 1 mese fa

ranberth, i have a question for you, on my pokemon white game (its a ROM) i can't connect to pokemon Global link help what i do?
superstarxalien169 1 mese fa

@superstarxalien169 cause you need a r4 to do it
bladesofice63 1 mese fa

@bladesofice63 idiot i mean that i can't connect to pokemon global link and i have an r4, noob
superstarxalien169 1 mese fa

i love these
sonicdash7 1 mese fa

BTW did you ever notice that there is a lot of hype around the GYM LEADER ALEO (i think i spelled it right, the black lady gym leader). And when you face here there is the 3rd gen battle music. HINT** HINT***
zerounite 1 mese fa

ever considered joining the detective force ;) ... bet you'd be good at it!
zerounite 1 mese fa

If there is going to be a remake of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald I'm going to shit myself and throw a huge party. Those were my favorite Pokemon games as a kid.
j458italia 1 mese fa

is that 3DS green?
diddykongd 1 mese fa

There will NOT be an Emerald remake.

There was not a Yellow nor a Crystal remake.

If anything it will be a Ruby and Sapphire remake.

Which I'm all for. I spent like 900 hours in Ruby. The most I've EVER played a Pokemon game. I even got every Pokemon possible. (Legitimate ones.)
KraDeNine 1 mese fa

When I think about it, looking back at D/P/Pt, they showed Jasmine, a hint of the HG/SS remakes, and that was proven. I would do love to see a remake of Hoenn. I love hearing the Team Magma theme and Archie/Maxie battle themes. =D
PeregrinRaptor 1 mese fa

awesome video beto congrats
DustyDarkBoy 1 mese fa

cant wait for kanto remakes hell ya. mine is a tie between kanto and johto hoenn was cool to
TskillenT 1 mese fa

@TskillenT they all redy remade kanto in pokemon fire red and leaf green
nintendoman114 1 mese fa

@nintendoman114 well of course man i already know that but its not like there not going to make another remake of kanto. firered was pretty beast though i still play it from time to time
TskillenT 1 mese fa

a love your pokemon vids [=
pokefrank96 1 mese fa

could you post a link for your pokemon black/white versions?
kamenriderjaron 1 mese fa

green 3ds looks cool and if they dont make an emerald remake and if they make a ruby and sapphire remake instead *which i hope they do becasue they were my favorite pokemon games* there most likely gonna make it so you can catch both legendary's like how you can in heart gold and soul silver
theunownknight 1 mese fa

i too hope they remake 3rd generation. it would be nice since now most of the games will be up to date
ipsilon160 1 mese fa

they're not remaking emerald. I work for nintendo, its a no
TheCosplayProfessor 1 mese fa

@TheCosplayProfessor Sorry but can you please tell me what all the emerald green stuff is for than?
PikachuinZelda 1 mese fa

@PikachuinZelda filling in pixels and decor -.- plus the guy's in a cave
TheCosplayProfessor 1 mese fa

Cool
pokemonblack1000 1 mese fa

in pokemon white there a sh*t load of pokemon emerald in the wild, seriosly like 95% of all my encounter has been with hoenn pokemons
SacredBlazeXxX 1 mese fa

blue pokemball.

Sapphire
KomaruTheHylian 1 mese fa

What's that big white thing on the 3DS? Is that for taking pictures or something?
5starviewer 1 mese fa

@5starviewer its a joystick like on the ps2/ps3 controller
bgpika728XD 1 mese fa

@5starviewer mmm are you talking about the big circle?, if that is, this is a circle pad like in the XBOX and PSP controls
pokemonrangerzett 1 mese fa

@5starviewer analog stick i'd assume
elskepode2 1 mese fa

Bien, ya esperaba ancioso otra parte y aqui esta jeje. Muy bueno el video, cada vez estoy mas convencido de que si habra un remake de emerald, estas pistas son mas que suficientes.
JohtoFan 1 mese fa

you forgot the y in the second youtube so it says outube
divisibleone 1 mese fa

Yes!
KomaruTheHylian 1 mese fa

When I started playin poke games my first was saphire so the hoen region is my favorite, especially cause my favorite pokemon blaziken is in it!
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

how did u get your c gear to have a venasaur on it plz reply
TheAwesomeAsianGuy 1 mese fa 4

@TheAwesomeAsianGuy It's my JP SAV file =].
ranberth 1 mese fa 2

@ranberth did you hack to translate it?
mrthemega2 1 mese fa

I hope so!!!, the Hoenn games were my faves!!!
tendo916 1 mese fa 12

@tendo916 Yay! Mine too! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa 14

@ranberth OMG! i soft reset for a shiny victini and it only took me 24 tries!
darthever2 1 mese fa

@darthever2 NO WAY how can you get a shiny victini if they said a shiny victini cant be seen in the games
Bender17y 1 mese fa

@Bender17y soft resetting
darthever2 1 mese fa

@darthever2 but I kno that but the pokemon wiki said you can't get victini reshiram and zekrom shiny
Bender17y 1 mese fa

@Bender17y there WRONG cuz I did it
darthever2 1 mese fa

@ranberth hey ranberth can i have your sav file
Magnesiumize 1 mese fa

@ranberth same here
kingdomhearts3bbs 1 mese fa

@ranberth mine three!
groudonkingjoyguy 1 mese fa

@tendo916 best music imo
gylcro 1 mese fa

@tendo916 i think the hoenn games are the most epic
edmondlek 1 mese fa

Wait... if the next generation comes out, would they remake Diamond or pearl? I think there won't be a remix this time, but the next time. I hope I'm wrong
forevereon 1 mese fa

@forevereon They don't necessarily need to remake the DS games.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth Also... You already completed an english version? It came out like two days ago. Shows how busy I am lol
forevereon 1 mese fa

@forevereon Yea, cool aye :D!?
ranberth 1 mese fa

Name: Keenen FC: 0561 6034 0972 Game: Pokemon White
DisUnHomme 1 mese fa

need a pokemon game with all regions and pokemons and stuff for the 3ds...only thing for me to buy the 3ds
SlyverQ 1 mese fa

@SlyverQ It would be hard on a hand held maybe it would be possible as a computer or wii game?
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

How about in HG/SS, You could catch Rayquaza, and Groudon and You get the point, HOENN LEDGENDARIES!
GCPM11IsCool 1 mese fa

@GCPM11IsCool Exactly. They did the same thing in FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald being able to catch Legendaries from Johto. =]
ranberth 1 mese fa

:o nice video,thumbs up!
supersalamences 1 mese fa

Um... I think you're overlooking it a little ^^'
geminibynature 1 mese fa

@geminibynature If you see video part 1 to 12 you will understand part 13. If you checked old interviews with Junichi Masuda, you would understand it more.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Um the dpt store in route 9 has remixed hoenn store songs
DusclopsTrainer 1 mese fa

@DusclopsTrainer Yup, that's in my other videos too =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

I never liked ruby and sapphire... so im not too excited for the remakes. UNLESS they do something amazing with it...im still getting them of course lol.
FranOnDemand 1 mese fa

@FranOnDemand They will make it better. Check in HeartGold & SoulSilver in the GameFreak department =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

I'm noticing something, 3rd gen remake of kanto, 4th gen remake of johto, so 5th gen remake of hoenn?
mrlugia3333 1 mese fa

@mrlugia3333 Exactly =]. Cool aye?
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth Its awesome, cant wait for the remakes :)
mrlugia3333 1 mese fa

@mrlugia3333 I noticed that too
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

Yellow remake

I have to say they kept it as their logo so they will remake it.I believe that will be the utlimate pokemon game
scoobycool9 1 mese fa

@scoobycool9 Could be, we never know, though it was partially remade already in HeartGold & SoulSilver like they already said =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

No offense, but Emerald remake? I gurantee you that if the Hoenn remakes come out (and 95% chance they probably will), it's gonna be Ruby and Sapphire.
GSNSmashFan3 1 mese fa

@GSNSmashFan3 ya they never made a crystal or yellow remake.
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

@Pierceing03

But the remakes may have Emerald elements in it. HeartGold and SoulSilver had the Eusine storyline from Crystal.
GSNSmashFan3 1 mese fa

@GSNSmashFan3 true
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

@Pierceing03 They did remake them symbollicly in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Should learn Japanese.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@GSNSmashFan3 Everything is possible.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth

Nintendo always releases remakes in twos. The remakes are gonna be just like HG/SS, it'll end up being Ruby and Sapphire remakes with elements from Emerald in them as well.
GSNSmashFan3 1 mese fa

jaja,Pusiste a Rayquaza,el Pokémon Legendario que Mas Uso
Javixzwii4 1 mese fa

hey ranberth this is kinda of the same thing you showed last time but i believe you though but i think they are working on pokemon gray. why? in one video one of the game company's metion to the creator of black and white is how pokemon gray is coming along? he said they were not doin one. but now that is what america ask they are probaly working on one right now as we speak! =}
TheDragonpaul22 1 mese fa

@TheDragonpaul22 It's not really the same thing. What I did was, put what I showed you last year, and then I showed the proof of that Black & White Pattern that indeed it is used like I solved in DPPt & HGSS. Showing it would prove it. =]

One thing you didn't get me right I see is that you think I said they are working on Emerald (or Ru & Sa) only and not on other games the same time. They do work on multiple games at once and that's also proven. They just don't confirm anything before time.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Also, there are many homages to Hoenn's music, and music was a big aspect of why Hoenn was so awesome, imo.
SonicKyuubi 1 mese fa

@SonicKyuubi Exactly =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

yes!!! Finally thank you so much ranberth!! :D
UltraEloy 1 mese fa

@UltraEloy Yay! :D You're welcome.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Hi Ran! I have 2 questions XD. Where did you get a RageCandy Bar and how did you change the skin of you C-Gear/Pokédex?
ChampionRevilo 1 mese fa

@ChampionRevilo Hey! I got it from Prof. Juniper after E4 when I visited the place. I entered in the Ruin and she was coming outside so we bumped into each other xD.

That is my Japanese SAV file actually =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

Maybe, is the HM Dive a hoenn remake hint too? =)
xxXYamiTsubasaXxx 1 mese fa

@xxXYamiTsubasaXxx There's Dive as an HM in BW??? (I only got 3 badges even though I got the games at lauch since I don't have much time to play).
ChampionRevilo 1 mese fa

@xxXYamiTsubasaXxx I always thought that too. They always make remakes of a previous generation in a new generation and the only generation I see left is Hoen. Dive was in hoen and in hoen only, it was realy important in the game and if they do make a remake thats their perfect opportunity to do so.
Pierceing03 1 mese fa

How did you put a Venusaur under the c-gear thing? Looks awesome.
CptnAura 1 mese fa

How did u got the Vina's background on the game o.o
KumorixGuardian 1 mese fa

OMG I Talked ZTo That Man Right Before I Watched This !!!!!!
MarcoThePokemon 1 mese fa

There is a hint for a remake of fire red and leaf green too, the doors before victory road works just like that one from red and blue .
megafirebird22 1 mese fa

@megafirebird22 I don't think that's a hint. The reason why they are like from Red & Blue maybe is because Unova and Kanto are similar as they are the start of an adventure.
ranberth 1 mese fa

another hint is that as a gift, a black belt gives you a macho brace.

(in pokemon emerald the Winstrait family would give you the macho brace)
rgrpkmn11 1 mese fa

@rgrpkmn11 Hm, I don't think that is a hint though. =[
ranberth 1 mese fa

@rgrpkmn11 Though in BW there is another family like Winstrait family that also battles you. =]
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth on which route? (or city/town)
rgrpkmn11 1 mese fa

@rgrpkmn11 Undella Town
CurseThomasFromHiT2 1 mese fa

0:50 did you really have to use a 3ds? I was going good on the countdown, but now the pain is back that I dont have one :(
gman5852 1 mese fa

@gman5852 No, this was just a picture =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

im sad because i dont hav wifi :(
MultiShane999 1 mese fa

@MultiShane999 Oh, but, what if you try Wi-Fi at a library?
ranberth 1 mese fa

Yo dude where ya got the english Pokemon Black & White
zadivuila11 1 mese fa

@zadivuila11 umm its been out for 4 days now

song0flife 1 mese fa

@zadivuila11 Got them from real games =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

What were you trying to show us in the driftveil gym?
StarrySkiesWolf 1 mese fa

@StarrySkiesWolf the crytals how they are green
lancethedragontype1 1 mese fa

@lancethedragontype1 Exactly, they are Emeralds =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

@StarrySkiesWolf The Emeralds there =]. It's a mine :o!
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth oh jeez, way to be slow at all the wrong times! *whaps self on forehead* any way, i did end up getting black and white and am heading to moor of iccirus. I so happy! i have like 20 hours invested lol. Me and my female serperior Bloom say hi!
StarrySkiesWolf 1 mese fa

I'm sorry maybe its me but I see nothing here hinting other than a few coincidences.. Of course there will be a remake. They'll do that, then make 6th gen, then probably remake red and blue again, then make 7th gen then probably do Sinnoh.
swordstaker 1 mese fa

@swordstaker you mean remake dp
SexyDrapion 1 mese fa

@swordstaker There are no coincidences. Some years ago you should have checked some interviews and stuff from the makers saying they do leave hints but they don't tell you how or where to look for them. The Emeralds in this video are clear hints and also the visitors and people in the market. I can't help it if you can't read or understand.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth I don't mean to start a fight and I know hints are there but some of them seem to and far in between if you get what I mean.
swordstaker 1 mese fa

I noticed that the backpacker mentioned the Go-goggles and I thought of you when he said that :D
GlitchxCity 1 mese fa

@GlitchxCity Yay! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa

@GlitchxCity

When they do remake 3rd gen, Sceptile better get a fix. He got messed up since the Split in Gen 4
Darkblaze10k 1 mese fa

Porfin haces la parte 13 jajaja xD

Muy buenas pistas ranberth!
9Dany9 1 mese fa

@9Dany9 Jajaja, era tiempo no xD.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth Si ;)

La verdad de todas las pistas la más fiable q me parece es la de las piedras de Esmeralda en aquel gimnasio :D
9Dany9 1 mese fa

Wait a minute... you have 396 videos? Wasn't there 396 Pokemon in the 3rd gen games? Lol just noticed that :P
PokemonMasterAce 1 mese fa

@PokemonMasterAce 386 Pokemon in 3rd generation xDDD!
9Dany9 1 mese fa

@9Dany9 Oh yeah... I knew that. XD I was close!

@9Dany9 Oh yeah... I knew that. XD I was close!

@PokemonMasterAce Yay! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa

Sometimes I think you're digging way to deep. Like with Yin and Yang and you swap the colors and stuff. That's a bit too much. But I do see your points. It would be an awesome thing for them to do.
SuperSonic1497 1 mese fa 2

02:22 I've talked to that guy! Totally obvious Ruby/Sapphire reference there!
LightStreak567 1 mese fa

I can't find your previous hint videos. :( Anyway good vid.. :)
rpoguys 1 mese fa

Don't forget the return of the old sprites from gen 3
frozensuicune 1 mese fa

I've been waiting for one of these videos, but you only showed repeated informtion. The shop thing was new tough, but I wasn't surprised at all.
kinodesplat 1 mese fa

Great Video Ranberth! but please, next time zoom a bit closer, it was kinda hard to read the text
CharmanderTV 1 mese fa

@ranberth when first went to the pokemon center in hiun city i was like omg may in unova there's gonna be a remake :D
sabrihep 1 mese fa

y r people always obcessed with wats next pokemon black and white just barely got released and you all are already talkinng about the next thing and the yall are all goiing to be like new pokemon already or i dont like these new pokemon and stuff and its bc yall r too impatient and are always talking about the next thing even if the new game has just been releeased
EICL2011 1 mese fa

i'll check it btw another hint the female pokemon breeder looks just like may with emeralds clothes (haven't watched the video yet sorry if you said it already) =)
sabrihep 1 mese fa

@sabrihep Yea, that's true. Cool aye :D?
ranberth 1 mese fa

hey ranberth i heard that there's gonna be a 3rd game like colo XD do you have any info if its real or not ?
sabrihep 1 mese fa

@sabrihep Yes, I announced it too earlier this year on my Facebook and in a video =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

o lol im a noob its a template
akatsukilord12 1 mese fa

@akatsukilord12 No, it's not a template. It's just a picture with a gap in the screens and you simply put it on your video as a top layer and will look like if played in a DS. It's not really a template you choose. It must be all done and set/arranged by yourself. A template is something you select and use and done, with no further settings to be adjusted. But yea, I know what you mean.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Thanksss!! You The Best!! Also I Beat Pokemon Black! YAY
sorajr201655 1 mese fa

@sorajr201655 Yay! Thank you ! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa

btw tou do not have a 3ds its not out yet it doesnt until march22

in america
akatsukilord12 1 mese fa

@akatsukilord12 I know =]. This was just a picture =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

@akatsukilord12 Though I'm not from America.
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth are you from canada
Shiznuggetz101 1 mese fa

I noticed that Go-Goggles guy too.
Bawlsackable 1 mese fa

@Bawlsackable That's cool aye :D!?
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth Actually I thought, "WTF" because he didn't battle me.
Bawlsackable 1 mese fa

another hint is that in B/W u can dive
98malimal 1 mese fa

@98malimal Yea, that's nice too =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

they arent remaking emerald they are remekin ruby and saphire. notice the sequence they remade red and green 2 gens later they remade gold and silver 2 gens later yet they both have evolved games in the same gen. they are remakin ruby and saphire then diamond and pearl and then black and white. that is if they keep goin in the series.
akatsukilord12 1 mese fa

@akatsukilord12 Actually there are no sequence. It's a matter of decision and not sequence.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Been waiting for another episode.
deadteddiebear1177 1 mese fa

@deadteddiebear1177 Yay! I shall work on Part 14 some time =]. Thank you for being interested in my work :D!
ranberth 1 mese fa

Maybe all these hints for emerald are just a big hint for a ruby and sapphire remake?
UmbreonUniverse 1 mese fa

@UmbreonUniverse It's all possible yea. =]
ranberth 1 mese fa

Can you downoad the Vinusaur, Charizard, Blastoise C-Gear thing for the English version too?
ShadowZone1996 1 mese fa

@ShadowZone1996 No, only for the Japanese versions.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Yay!! Thanks for it Ranbert, you rock!!!
MickBooterhood 1 mese fa

@MickBooterhood Thank you! You're welcome! :D I will have part 14 some time, so no worries! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth By the way, how you did that fancy 3DS template? And by the way, now I have a Shiny Mew :D
MickBooterhood 1 mese fa

@MickBooterhood Oh, awesome!!! Congrats! :D Thank you so much :D. Well, I simply checked at Nintendo website and took screen shot and edited it to recolour it Green and edited the screen to insert the video in it =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth You did that with Sony Vegas, right? Oh, and one more thing. Did you already bought the English BW?
MickBooterhood 1 mese fa

@MickBooterhood Yup, with Sony Vegas yea. =] Yes, I have it and about to take pics and upload on Facebook =].
ranberth 1 mese fa

@ranberth What's your FC in the English Version? And add mine too please!! 2580-2307-5352 Mick. The footage was from a ROM, right??
MickBooterhood 1 mese fa

@ranberth Please answer, at least by PM! :D
MickBooterhood 1 mese fa

@MickBooterhood Say what?
ranberth 1 mese fa

Woo! More hints!
luisvital 1 mese fa

@luisvital Oh yes!!!! :D
ranberth 1 mese fa

Hey there! It has been a very long time since I last uploaded a Pokémon Emerald Remake Hint video and as you can see, this is Part 13. As the possibilities are indicating for Emerald mostly rather than Ruby & Sapphire, the video title then has Emerald in it instead of Ruby & Sapphire. This doesn't mean though that I'm saying they won't remake Ruby & Sapphire. Everything is possible and that's what I've always said and this is a research, not a confirmation and that's what a research is about.
ranberth 1 mese fa

Condividi

0 replies since 15/4/2011, 23:37   134 views